Audio Response Instructions
- Tel # - Local: 358-4755
- Long Distance: 1-866-705-2682
- Select Option 1
- SELECT OPTION 2 IF OPENED ACCOUNT AFTER 10/1/2002.
- Put in your account followed by # sign
- Enter your password followed by # sign (last four digits of your Social Security number)
- Select Option 6 to change Password - This is highly recommended so that your account information remains secure.
- Follow menus for access to account information, transfers, loan payments, etc. You must contact Credit Union to set up cross transfer accounts.
DISCLAIMER FOR LINKED SITES
YOU ARE LEAVING THE CREDIT UNION'S WEB SITE AND LINKING TO AN ALTERNATE WEB SITE NOT OPERATED BY THE CREDIT UNION. WE ARE NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTENT OR AVAILABILITY OF ANY OR ALL LINKED SITES.
THE CREDIT UNION DOES NOT REPRESENT EITHER THE THIRD PARTY OR THE MEMBER IF THE TWO ENTER INTO A TRANSACTION.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICIES MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE PRACTICED BY THE CREDIT UNION.
Check out these great Web Sites ...
http://card.myaccountaccess.com/ - access your credit card account using this direct link.
Automobile Buyer's Guide
Consumer Credit Counseling - confidential, educational, debt counseling,
debt repayment programs and how to create a family or personal budget.